Cost of membership: $50.00 per year (September is membership renewal month).
Benefits of Membership
- The opportunity to begin networking with DIDAA members and industry partners
- Enhance your professional development with DIDAA educational seminars
- Notification of industry/product knowledge, events and offers
- Association memberships are excellent supplements for your resume. Prospective employers seek out individuals whose field knowledge is not solely dependent on college studies. Memberships convey to an employer that you are dedicated to your field of study.
- Entry to industry only supplier showrooms and in some instances take advantage of designer programs or pricing.
- Professional standards set by the DIDAA promote the professionalism of all members.
Must be currently enrolled in a recognized educational institute, whereby upon completion will have had a minimum of 351 hours of instruction, completion of assignments and examination.
Approved Schools: University of Alberta, Mount Royal University, NAIT, Lakeland College, or any other recognized educational institute of interior design, interior design technology, or interior decorating.
How To Apply
- Fill out the form below. ***Remember to include evidence of enrollment in a qualifying academic program. An invoice will be sent via email once your academic evidence has been reviewed.